Monday 20 October 2014

Doctor Martens

Dr Martens


The most iconic brand of footwear to add a certain style to an image.

Doctor Martens are something that I have always wanted but never really had the cash nor confidence to get a pair.

However, a couple of weeks ago I decided to risk it and invest in a pair. The decision of which ones to buy was a toughie.

Do I go for the simple black or ox blood shoes? Do I get a bizarre pattern? Do I get a vibrant colour?

The possibilities were endless.

It was only when looking on the official Doctor Martens website that I found the most beautiful pair of shoes I've ever seen (image above).

I knew then that these shoes were going to be my first ever pair of Doctor Marten shoes. It made it even better that they had been reduced by £35 in the sale to £75. Absolute bargain.

I quite like my psychedelic art so these shoes were ideal. Another ideal factor was that they are weatherproof. Considering I only have suede shoes, Doctor Martens are a great addition to my never ending collection of shoes.

Do you have a pair of Doctor Martens? If so, share your thoughts on them and how you wear them with me on Twitter - @CAL4EVEREVER



No comments:

Post a Comment