Wednesday 8 July 2015

10 Greatest Songs Ever Written (In My Humble Opinion)

10 Greatest Songs Ever Written (In My Humble Opinion)

image: mashable.com
Callum Thornhill

There is always music going on in my life. Whether it be falling asleep to a slow acoustic playlist, or showering to heavy guitar based rock, I feel like my life is somewhat documented by bands.

While at a loose end during my work experience placement I decided to try and pick TEN of the best songs that I've had the pleasure of listening to. These were selected by both music and lyrics. As it is just my opinion I fully understand that your choices are bound to be much different.

So, without further ado, I present to you the 'best*' ten songs:

1) David Bowie - Heroes

2) The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

3) Death Cab For Cutie - The Sound Of Settling

4) Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way

5) The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?

6) Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

7) Doves - Black And White Town

8) The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset

9) Coldplay - Fix You

10) Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

*by best, I totally mean favourite so don't cry because Coldplay are above Nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment