Wednesday 31 December 2014

Curtains for you, 2014 my dear


2014: The Review


I could bore you with everything I have done over 2014 but I imagine you would sharp get sick of reading, so instead I have narrowed 365 days down to my top three memories.

As a whole the year was amazing and I have met some truly wonderful people and my insight on life has been changed massively.

3) Catfish & the Bottlemen

As you can see, I have left this heading very vague. This is because CATB have constantly been amazing. By both dropping a sick album in September as well as seeing them on multiple occasions I have never been more passionate about a band.
I think their Leeds festival set and the acoustic show in Manchester's HMV were the highlights for me. Well, that or meeting them several times.

2) Getting into Teesside University

How on earth did I manage this?! I didn't even apply until a week before the course started and still got onto my chosen course.
I couldn't believe my luck but I'm certainly not complaining. So far everything is going well and in 2015 I will sit my NCTJ qualification exam.
Hopefully it all goes to plan!

1) Leeds Festival

Without a doubt the highlight of my whole life!
Seeing all of my favourite bands in the space of 3 days is certainly something I will never forget.
Courteeners, Arctic Monkeys, Peace, Blink 182, Drowners, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Jake Bug, etc etc.
I will definitely be attending again in 2015 regardless of the line up.



I already have so many gigs booked for 2015 so I just know that I'm going to have another amazing year.

I am most looking forward to Leeds Festival and Courteeners at Heaton Park.

Seeing Catfish & the Bottlemen in Leeds, Newcastle, London, AND Sheffield will also be incredible!

All the best for the New Year festivities, love from Callum x

No comments:

Post a Comment